Sunday 10 July 2016

NYX retractable lip liners - swatch & review

Happy weekend everyone!


Its so chilly here right now, we are right into winter with frosts and cold days! I am needing the heat pump and blankets all the time right now, brrrrr!

So today I am talking about some lip liners I got from the nyx stand when they had there launch in New Zealand. I have talked about this in my previous post on my review about there wonderful BB cream, check it out here!

There are 19 shades in this range and they cover such an amazing spectrum of everyday colours you would require for any situation.

I found that these lip liners are so creamy and make it so easy to create the perfect line that you desire so much when using liners. And the fact that they are a retractable pencil make them that much better, I would chose this type of lip liner as the perfect put in your bag essential beauty staple. No sharpener need, thank goodness! 

I normally use these as a lip liner and pair it with one of my nyx intense lip gloss for the perfect hydrated look that lasts, another review coming your way for the swatches and impressions on those!

The colour payoff is fabulous, I would be able to use this either as just a lip liner or completely over the lip and it would not cause any type of drying or be uncomfortable for hours and hours, and still look just as colourful as when I applied it. 


If you are on Instagram search the hashtag,  #nyxcosmetics , it will show you some more fabulous swatches and reviews on these!

The amazing range has the following colours

Black lips
Cocoa 
Dark red
Hot pink
Jewel
Natural
Nector
Nude
Nude pink
Peony
Pinky Beige 
Plum
Pretty in Pink
Red
Ruby
Sand Beige
Sienna
Soft Pink
Vanilla Sky

I purchased mine for NZ $12.95 each.

To find out more about the nyx retractable lip liners visit there website here


Nectar: This is my favorite all over colour that I like to use out of my selection. It is a perfect colour that gives my lips the perfect not over the top look I love day to day.








Nude Pink : I love this colour as a lip liner to pair with majority of my other lip products. Its a great general colour that works so well with the lip colour types I love to wear.







Natural: Although this colour is a lot more brown tone than what I like to wear this has actually been great. It doesn't look as brown tone on the lips once applied.





Overall I think that these are a must have for anyone. They are well priced, have a great range, and feel great on the lips . These wont break the bank and you will find yourself reaching for them constantly.

That is all for this week, make sure you come back next week for more great things!


Have you seen my Instagram? Check it out here

Do you have these in your collection? Id love to hear your favorites. 
What else would you like to see on this page? Let me know below or on Instagram!

xo 
Felicity




No comments:

Post a Comment