Sunday 11 September 2016

L.A girl pressed powder review

Hi all,

This weeks post is on the L.A Girl pressed powder! This is the cheapest pressed powder I have ever purchased at NZ $9.04 which is an absolute bargain.


L.A girl cosmetics can be purchased all over the world and is a brand that is really starting to make an impact. You can find a product for every step of your makeup look in there range. They are also cruelty free which is great! 


This pressed powder can also be purchased for USD $7 for any American readers. There is also 18 shades in the range which is such a great thing to see a brand do. It can be so hard to find the perfect shade sometimes so that makes it a bit easier.

What I was looking for: The main thing that I look for especially for powders is that it helps reduce shine. Since I have oily skin this is a big thing for me because I do not always want to try and blot and fix up my make up throughout the day. Since this is designed for a matte finish this gets a big tick for what I want!


My first impression: On first application I noticed that the powder is very creamy and silky. It comes with a little puff but I find it evens out my complexion more if applied with a brush and buffing it into my skin. It doesn't appear to clog pores which is an added bonus and looks extremely natural & lightweight so would be great for everyday use. 

Can it be built up? This is another thing that I had to consider. Can it be buildable enough that it can work well for everyday work use. So far its good, I have not used it to a thick coverage but its been very easy to get it to a medium but natural pigment on the skin.
This little compact comes with a puff applicator and a mirror so would also be perfect to keep in your bag. 


If you would like to check out the L.A Girl NZ website click here.

Also I have now joined Bloglovin which displays my social media and also my other blog! Make sure to check it out and follow! 
Do you have a favorite powder or makeup product you cant live without? Let me know below!

That is all this week everyone, have a lovely weekend and week!

xo
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment