Sunday 25 September 2016

My favorite outfits from the 2016 Emmy's

Hi all!

This week I am bringing something a bit different and hopefully something that you also really like! This is my favorite looks from the 2016 Emmy's.

Emilia Clarke in Atelier Versace
Emilia Clarke in Atelier Versace

I adore the fit of this dress for Emilia's body type. She is strong and is slightly curvy. The color of the dress really suits her fair skin!

Sophie Turner in Valentino dress and Forevermark jewelry
Sophie Turner in Valentino 

I know a lot of people have displayed there hate towards Sophie's choice of outfit but I love it! With the debut of her now blonde hair I think black was such a good choice for her. It stands out against her skin tone but is very flattering. I really enjoy the fair of the skirt.

Priyanka Chopra in Jason Wu
Priyanka Chopra in Jason Wu

Ok, this I think is really my most favorite dress from the Emmy's this year. The cool tone red really suits her complexion and the cutouts give it that bit of a difference. It has a slight train to it which I really enjoyed and gave her a bit of a flair for the night.

Olivia Culpo in Zac Posen
Olivia Culpo in Zac Posen

In general I think I would have disliked this dress if it was in a different color like black which I feel I have seen numerous times. I enjoy this dress and the difference it has towards the top of the bust and also towards the calf. It is something we do not see that often in white & cream/tan shades.

Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad
Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad

I love this dress so much! The pattern in stunning and the deep slit in the bust suits it so much! I like the different shades involved in this as it suits her lovely skin tone and blonde hair.

Maisie Williams
Maisie Williams in Marcus Lupfer

I enjoy everything that Maisie selects for fashion statements. She has a great style. I love the difference this dress makes with the different embellishments on the top half and her dramatic hair and makeup really balance it out.

Emmy Rossum in Wes Gordon
Emmy Rossum in Wes Gordon

I really like it when someone selects a striking white dress! This has a hip length leg slit which will look stunning when Emmy walks. She has a great body so can really wear something like this with grace and style.


Mandy Moore in Prabal Gurung
Mandy Moore in Prabal Gurung

I do not enjoy this color at all on a lot of people. But this is really nice on Mandy Moore. With her new show just out (which I love!) I am so glad that she chose this. It makes her a bit different surrounded but all the glitter and glam. The multi layer with ruffles is definitely a style I have not seen in a good while!

Julianne Hough in Simon G. jewelry
Julianne Hough in Armani

I enjoy the basic yet not so basic style of this dress that Julianne chose. The strapping detail on her shoulder is just beautiful. The coral red/orange shade is stunning against her skin tone. This looks a lot more comfortable than a lot of other dresses at the Emmy's!


Sarah Hyland in Monique Lhuillier
Sarah Hyland in Monique Lhuillier

This is so so different! I like it! I really like that Sarah chose to wear pants at the Emmy's, we do not see that look a lot on the red carpet from women and this is a very different look in general than what we normally see. The split train is a very nice feature that would look nice when involved in movement. 

Ariel Winter in Yousef Al-Jasmi
Ariel Winter in Yousef Al-Jasmi

I think out of all the outfits I really like at the Emmys , Ariel's dress is the most daring . It is not daring in the way that it shows a lot of skin because of the slip underneath but the style and cut of it is more unusual. I like the fake cutout look and that she did chose to wear a slip because I think a lot of people would chose it without! The dress itself is fairly skin tight and she has a wonderful body to show off! I enjoy the silver color against the nude and also her skin tone. The pattern on the silver is different as well and very striking to the eye. I am so happy she chose this!

Well that's it for this week everyone! I hope that you really enjoy this different post instead of beauty related this week! Let me know if you are keen for more!

Have a great weekend everyone!

xo
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment