Sunday 18 September 2016

Goodness chia seed grab and go kit review


Hi everyone!

So today I am so excited to bring to my blog a few items from the goodness range!

I am new to this brand so decided to purchase the grab and go kit which is a great idea to let someone really give the products a go before investing in full sizes. I purchased my set for NZ $24.99.

A bit about the goodness brand if you are not familiar . They are natural & vegan-friendly. Something I love is that they do no animal testing on there products and also made in New Zealand. And they use certified organic chia seed oil which has so many great quality's for your skin! 

Goodness products are available in Australia and New Zealand and I hope eventually they will be available world wide. The people that made this wonderful brand also made the trilogy natural skincare and the Ecoya range. I have never tried the trilogy range but I just adore the Ecoya range, I actually didn't know that they were behind all these different products!

Another thing that really sold me on the goodness range in that they have the NZ best in beauty award. So if all the above things didn't pull you to love them that really should, its a big achievement to have that! 

Below is what I got and how I am finding them so far.


Every Day Cream Cleanser (20ml) 
With all the goodness of apple extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils. I really enjoy this as an everyday gentle face wash. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues at all with this.


Every Week Face Scrub (10ml) 
With all the goodness of powdered pumice, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils. I have only tried this twice since purchasing and while its not my favorite product out of the range it is a more gentle exfoliating type face wash I own which is nice for the times when I am having a bad skin flare up and cannot take the more intense products. 


Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil (5ml)
I’ve got the balance of omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids just right. I love this! This is really one of my favorite products I own. I can apply this on its own to hydrate my skin or add it to any moisturiser for that little bit extra I might need.


Every Morning Moisturiser (20ml)
With all the nourishing goodness of bilberry and hibiscus extracts, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils. This is a wonderful moisturiser and I very much enjoy using. It is thin and lightweight so is completely fine to use under makeup and is hydrating enough that it gives me enough to last all day without my skin getting dry and sore.


Every Evening Cream (25ml)
With all the goodness of honeysuckle flower extract, chia seed, avocado and coconut oils. I use this most out of all of the products in this kit. I like to use an oil twice a week on my skin at night time then the rest of the time this is what I use. I find this gives me a lot of hydration to my skin and is great for sensitive skin. 

Visit the goodness natural beauty lab here.

Have you tried this brand or similar products? let me know!

Well that is it for this week!

Have a wonderful week everyone.

xo
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment