Thursday 12 May 2016

Cannes film festival Cafe Society 2016 - my favorites!

Hi all, 

Quicker to the game today!! Heres my few picks of some outfits I really liked from today's cafe society photocall and premierre Cannes 2016 film festival! Enjoy!




Kristen Stewart, Cannes 2016


KRISTEN STEWART

At the photocall for Cafe Society, Kristen Stewart put her own spin on classic tailoring, by pairing a Chanel white pencil skirt with a simple cropped t shirt and layered necklaces.

I really like this! normally I find it very hard to like Kristen's outfit choices but this is cute and refreshing and very much different then what I have seen lately from her!







BLAKE LIVELY

Sequinned bronze spaghetti strap dress for the Café Society premiere

Look at that bump! I love Blake a lot , I think she is just beautiful and her fashion choices never disappoint me! I love the way she looks pregnant!

blake lively cannes film festival

Blake Lively looked super glamorous at the photocall for Cafe Society in a red flowing jumpsuit with a matching skinny neck scarf by Los Angeles-based designer Juan Carlos Obando



Blake always seems to have a way of making things look very elegant , I'm not sure if its because of her height,her posture or what but she looks great! I like her in more lighter colors as I think they suit her skin shade nicely but as always she looks great!



VICTORIA BECKHAM

Victoria Beckham wears a black strapless jumpsuit to the premiere of Cafe Society

I love this look! I think Victoria is a very beautiful person but normally I find the fitted looks for her outfits make her look very gaunt. She also normally poses a certain way that I personally do not like. I like that she is standing straight in this picture but also is in an outfit that doesn't make her look oddly skinny! Good choice!





KIRSTEN DUNST


Kirsten Dunst arrives for the Café Society premiere in a Gucci pale pink silk organza gown with red embroidered flowers and black trompe l'oeil embroidered belt with bow detail.

I normally do not pick Kirsten Dunst for anything fashion because she has never stood strong for me. Although I think the flowers are maybe a bit to big I really like this on her. Very pretty pink shade!

anna kendrick

Anna Kendrick channels old Hollywood glamour in a mustard gown for the premiere of Café Society

Isn't Anna Kendrick just so pretty! Her hair looks so nice in its color and style and she really suits yellow! I love the slightly fitted look of her gown but it is not to intense. The design in itself if very simple and could have not been a wow but on her it looks fabulous!

Well that is it for today! Stay tuned for more coming up :) 

xo
Felicity



No comments:

Post a Comment