Monday 17 August 2015

5 reasons I like/dislike Kylie Jenners fashion

Happy weekend for you all!

I am starting to explore what I want on my blog so get ready to see different posts and post topics! Today's post I wanted to discuss something that I am seeing almost daily, Kylie Jenner. She is very much a hot topic right now which is fair enough , she has so much going on in her life and I don't know how she does it! I guess because she has some sort of team behind her helping and doing what they can to make things a bit easier for her. She also has the backing of her famous family plus money. Do not get me wrong, she seems to work hard for what she has. 

So I wanted to discuss her fashion choices. She has many! Some I love, Some I hate. Shes just turned 18....I don't know any 18 year olds that look and dress like that! I would love to have her body though haha! I love the way she dresses and seems to feel confident in her body which is so good for a women , the only reason I dislike it is because I am totally jealous!

Number one: I love love love this dress. This to me is one of my favorite looks for Kylie. She doesn't HAVE to show skin to look pretty and fashionable. If she wasn't actually posing for the camera and maybe had a bit less makeup on I would say that this is her most 'common person' look. As in she wouldn't stand out as someone famous in a crowd. She would look like a pretty young girl that's out for the night with her friends enjoying herself. The heavy makeup look I am seeing more and more lately with people between 16-20 , I am personally not the biggest fan of heavy makeup as I just don't suit it .




Number two: I really like this look. This is my favorite look for her makeup wise as she looks so near her age with less makeup on. She isn't over posing in the picture and is dressed in a normal weekend look with just a top and jeans. Nothing fancy at all! If I was ever to say anything to her it is to dress more like this, shes young and in 10 years she wont look like this, make the most of it! let your skin be free and live up being young!



Number three: I like this color on her but I don't really like how tight it is! I am all for outfits not being to tight, maybe that's just me because I am an everyday kind of girl that likes to be comfortable. This is not the type of dress you could pig out and eat a yummy meal in...honestly, it looks expensive so you wouldn't want to spill stuff on it. And what if you got bloated in it! There is no room for that!





Number four: Ok , even though this is a bit of a tight dress again its so different and I really like it! The color suits her skin tone a lot and I love that she went with blonde hair for it to. Its got little cutouts in it that from what I can see just have a nude type of material instead of a full cutout. This is one of her birthday party dresses and it looks so special! It was a good choice!




Number five: Ok, I feel a bit on/off about this one. Good for her that she can feel great wearing this, a lot of people could not pull it off and she can. I think its extremely revealing though. I am not a fan of this style, it is retro which is the fashion as its fairly 80's ish but I personally do not like the high cut leg/hip cutouts, I don't think it will ever be a style that I like. It really shows her in a more grown up light I think as well which is probably what she was going for but I still think Its a bit much for a 18 year old!



That is my thoughts for now! I hope that you all are enjoying the new style blogs. I am really enjoying writing them. 

xo
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment